The following fabrics are typically in stock. Shaka Packs can be made to order using any combination of the following fabrics / colours.
The original CORDURA® fabric is best used in areas that touch the frame, areas having potential friction & most areas that include webbing.
Designed for living and built to last, CORDURA® fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns.
- Rugged – excellent resistance to abrasion
- Strong - excellent tear strength
- Water Repellent – finished, coated and laminate options
- 100% high tenacity nylon 6,6 filament fiber
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Air jet textured for high abrasion resistance
- Stylish versatility
Terrain - X-Pac VX21 from Dimension-Polyant is one of the most popular technical pack fabrics in the industry.
X-Pac is lightweight, forever waterproof, UV resistant, and has good tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance. This is a laminated sailcloth fabric, designed to be used for sailing.
The combination of low stretch, waterproof construction technology and 200 denier face fabric provides an ideal balance of weight and durability.
- 200 denier Nylon
- Black polyester X-Ply™ fabric at 22° offset
- 0.25 mil PET film
- 50 denier polyester taffeta backing
- Durable water repellent finish
X-Pac LiteSkin® LS07 Dimension Polyant's ultralight waterproof pack material, designed specifically for abrasion resistance at the lightest weight possible.
Nylon Paracord is used for our zipper pulls. Personalize your pack with a specific cord of your choice.